Franciscan Sister Renee Mirkes reviews her recent whereabouts for the Pope Paul VI Institute.
The accompanying map recounts my recent lecture stops on behalf of the women’s health science, NaProTechnology and FertilityCare; Marriage Matters: Love & Life Unlimited, and a variety of other bioethics topics.
- In July God was with me in (1) Tampa, Florida at the annual convention of the American Academy of Fertility Care Professionals when I addressed the issue of threats to religious liberty;
- and again in September, when I had the privilege of representing the Community at the World Meeting of Families in (2) Philadelphia where, besides meeting many new friends also caught up with many FertilityCare professional colleagues who were in attendance;
- once again in October when I presented in (3) Spokane to the Catholic Medical Association of Washington State on five case studies ranging from beginning of life issues to end of life;
- once more in October when I lectured week-long to over 80 physician/practitioner participants in our 8 -day educational conference in (4) Omaha;
- still again in November when I addressed the bishop, priests and deacons of the Diocese of Davenport, (5) Davenport, Iowa on Marriage Matters: Life & Love Unlimited and
- will be with me again in February when I will return to (6) Tampa, Florida to address a group of physicians during their ethics retreat.
To the many Sisters in Community and others who pray for the success of the work I do on behalf of the Pope Paul VI Institute, I can only say: God reward you.